|Organization Name||A Talent Partner
|Job Title||Web Design (FE)\Graphic Design
|Geographic Area||Southeast Wisconsin
A Talent Partner is an HR consulting firm that serves small and medium size businesses in the Milwaukee area.
The Web Design (Front End)\Graphic Design position is for a small Milwaukee based design firm located near downtown Milwaukee. They have a small, dedicated team of innovative designers who value hard work, original thinking and making a difference for their clients. They have been delivering great design work in print, web and digital media for local and national clients for over 15 years.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 yrs. creative/design experience and 1-2 yrs. in HTML and CSS. This person should be able to create exceptional design in a variety of media, including print and web. They must also be able to efficiently convert a Photoshop .PSD to valid HTML/CSS that renders correctly in all common browsers. This person knows visual communications, produces top-notch layout and design, is a creative problem-solver and is able to write and edit HTML/CSS code.
This position creates designs and prepares art for online production, incorporates content, including graphics, video, text and related links, into websites and creates the concepts, artwork and layout for sites and other online projects.
- Actively participates in creative meetings, internally and with clients and creates designs for print collateral, advertising, direct mail, on-line, web sites, and email marketing campaigns;
- Works with other designers to develop initial concepts for designs based on creative briefs and translate concepts to final production specs;
- Manages design production process, to include internal design reviews, recording and tracking client edits, and updating the rest of team on progress to deadline;
- Participate in all phases of design and production as required to meet deadlines;
- Assists others with reviews of designs for final internal approvals and coordinate final client approvals.
- A minimum of three years of design experience.
- Demonstrated competence with basic design principles, layout, effective use of typography, web user interface best practices and understanding of print production;
- An understanding of web design issues, including browser usability and cross-platform compatibility, is necessary;
- Must be very proficient with Mac based Adobe Creative Suite and other design and prototyping tools (Dreamweaver). Should be familiar with file formats and optimizing graphics for the Web such as ability to convert a Photoshop PSD to HTML/CSS code.
- Should be somewhat comfortable writing and editing code either in Dreamweaver or in a text editor.
- Ability to match designs to strategic or brand goals and originate effective brand marks or logos
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects across multiple media
- Excellent written, verbal communications and decision making skills
- Must be able to demonstrate an organized approach to tracking project progress and a motivated information-seeking approach to projects, design and troubleshooting skills, as well as an eye for detail.
Be prepared to demonstrate your abilities and expertise with samples of the work you've done and discuss your role in their completion.
Local Candidates Only - Telecommuting is not an option for this role. This is a full-time position located in Milwaukee, WI (not freelance or contract). Must have 3-5 years experience in Graphic Design AND 1-2 in Front End Web Development.
|Compensation & Benefits||
This is an intermediate level position and compensation is competitive for that level of experience. Benefits include Vacation, Holidays, 401k
|How To Apply||
Send a resume and examples of your work along with ballpark salary expectations to Audrey email@example.com.