|Organization Name||Red Brown Kle Marketing Communications
|Job Title||Senior Copywriter
|Geographic Area||Southeast Wisconsin
RBK provides general and targeted advertising/marketing services to meet the consumer, business-to-business and business-to-employee communication needs of our clients. We are small, so there's lots of career-building visibility and responsibility to be had. And we are successful which means the work -- and the environment -- are fun and challenging. Strategy and creativity are prized equally here, so only the ambidextrous need apply.
One minute it's a 20-page brochure for a healthcare account. The next, it's brainstorming taglines for a new product. And every minute you are creating copy that nails it. Whether you're working solo or on a team, you always deliver the goods: imaginative work born from knowing your client, strategy and target.
- Writing. Primarily print (collateral and advertising).
- Writing. Secondarily video and radio.
- Writing. Thirdly for whatever else we have going on such as web, interactive, outdoor, direct mail, email, trade shows.
- Thinking. Creatively. You can push out concepts and copy that support the strategy.
- Thinking. Thoroughly. Information is your friend. You can learn the client's business quickly and become a subject matter expert.
- Thinking. Critically. You question and probe because your experience and instincts tell you that what the client wants isn't necessarily what they need.
- Multi-tasking. The draft is off your plate, now what? Now you edit a radio spot. Cast talent for a video. Present concepts to the client. Proofread a proposal. Research the competition. Follow up with the account team for feedback. And that's just before lunch.
- Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 10 years WRITING experience, preferably agency
- B2B , B2E and Consumer experience
- Healthcare experience
- Passion for the details, the work and the RBK team, a must
|Compensation & Benefits||
Annual salary = Commensurate with experience
Benefits = Health, dental, life, long-term disability insurance; 401(k)
|How To Apply||
Send resume and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention "Copywriter - BSN" in the subject line.