|Job Title||Community Relations Coordinator
|Geographic Area||Northeast Wisconsin
|Job City||Green Bay
Imagine a job with room to grow and develop. Imagine a company with values you can be proud to share; a company that has always been green, long before it was trendy. Imagine a lifestyle-friendly environment with opportunities for advancement and a full range of benefits. That’s Sanimax. If you have an innovative attitude and a commitment to top-quality service, put your talents and experience to work for us.At Sanimax, we focus not only on the job fit, but the people and culture fit, and we take pride in the strength and diversity of the individuals we hire. We hire, and continue to search for excellent candidates to add to the strength of our team.
Sanimax has a wonderful opportunity for a recent graduate to get a feel for internal and external corporate communications, event planning, internal administrative tasks and personal and professional networking.
Inform and educate the community on our business and create community relationships in Green Bay (35%):
- Act as a representative of the company during various community activities, keeping a record of activities and communications (PRSA Northeast WI chapter, HSBPA events, BBBS)
- Take the lead in and coordinate community events in which Sanimax is a major sponsor or has a presence: Einstein Project, ArtStreet, Summer Symphony at GB Botanical Gardens, etc.
- Conduct odor checks daily
- Communty communications (brochures, etc.)
Review donation and sponsorship requests, do research on organizations, and make recommendations on contributions (10%):
- Meet with organizations requesting funds as appropriate
- United Way Campaign coordination
- Sanimax golf outing
Under direction of corporate communications in Canada, perform internal communications and internal event planning (30%):
- Holiday/summer parties
- CEO/COO Tour coordination
- Write and edit articles for monthly newsletter Events: food drive, chili cook-off, etc.
- Participate in Wellness committee: organize and execute employee lunch & learns
Executive Team summer meeting With Procurement and Sales leaders, facilitate the development of customer focused marketing materials (brochures, videos, event booth, etc.). (5%)
Perform administrative functions for the location (10%):
- Fill in periodically for receptionist on regular rotation during week, and fill in for illness/vacation as needed
- Filing for Health and Safety (4 hrs per week)
- Complete US Training Calendar annually
Provide support to VPs as needed (10%):
- Presentation review, POs and other tasks
Requirements include a bachelors’ degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field and 1-2 years experience in a similar position or extensive internship experience in a corporate, as well as non-profit setting. Must be outgoing, personable, intrinsically motivated and full of fresh ideas.
We’re looking for someone excited about building a community relations program from the bottom up who has a passion for green, sustainable business and who will represent our company appropriately in the community.
Our ideal candidate should be well-rounded, and willing to perform a variety of tasks, including many administrative responsibilities, has proven coordination, planning and communication skills and is able to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive pay and full benefits 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
|How To Apply||
Please apply on our company website at http://www.sanimax.com/jobs.php.