|Organization Name||Johnson Direct, LLC
|Job Title||New Business Development Professional
|Geographic Area||Southeast Wisconsin
With local, regional and global business-to-business and consumer clients, Johnson Direct is among the 25 largest Metro-Milwaukee advertising agencies. Its measurable marketing services are focused on results and include advertising, public relations, interactive and direct marketing. Campaigns typically center on increasing demand generation, opening new/enhancing distribution channels, raising loyalty rates, improving retention and cross-or up-selling customers. Johnson Direct was founded in 1999.
We are seeking an energetic, smart and productive new business professional who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment. Join a rapidly growing, innovative team and exercise your strategic sales skills with national and global brands. Responsible for identifying, pursuing and obtaining new clients through business-winning strategies.
This position works directly with the Director of Business Development and President to identify and close business through a relationship-based model. The individual is responsible for creating and executing a new business strategy, setting/meeting goals, researching appropriate opportunities, building and maintaining a prospect database and tracking efforts.
Responsibilities also include writing and presenting compelling proposals and campaign plans for prospects/clients. Agency teams then carry out the plans, using input from the New Business Development Professional.
- Creates and executes a strategic new business plan including assisting with the development of agency marketing campaigns/materials.
- Builds and manages detailed data base of prospects.
- Writes proposals and marketing plans for prospects/clients’ marketing initiatives and coordinates quotations/estimates.
- Effectively presents agency proposals/work to clients and supports other team members in same.
- Is fully aware of agency credentials and specialties and effectively presents them to prospects/clients.
- Meets with creative, account and all other relevant personnel to coordinate prospecting efforts and obtain business that’s a strong fit for the agency.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel and provides internal clients with timeline and budget updates.
- Tracks, measures and reports on results of efforts.
- Responsible for meeting ongoing revenue goals.
- Proactively manages daily schedule to meet or exceed goals.
- Actively seeks additional /new business from client contacts.
- Performs other agency related tasks as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of business development experience in an agency setting. Requires a strong grasp of marketing communications strategies and tactics, including social media and interactive knowledge. Insurance industry experience and/or b2b marketing experience is a plus. A bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a related field is required. Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office software applications. Polished written and oral communications skills. Detail-oriented with strong organization and strategic planning skills. Self-starting, enthusiastic and solution-driven. Possesses a positive attitude and is a team player. Interest in engaging in continuous learning and professional development is a must.
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
|How To Apply||
Please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: HR Dept. – New Business Development – your last name.