|Organization Name||Lindsay, Stone & Briggs
|Job Title||PR Account Supervisor/Director
|Geographic Area||Southwest Wisconsin
Lindsay, Stone & Briggs is a full service integrated advertising agency that specializes in jumpstarting brands. LSB's legacy of discovering and harnessing the best of what's new has led marketers from the Fortune 100 to strong regional brands to hire us to solve problems other agencies have been unable to address. We do this with game-changing brand positioning and creative solutions that jumpstart brand conversations wherever, whenever they are most powerful. We are located in the heart of Madison, WI – a city many high profile publications have consistently rated as one of the most desirable places to live in the US.
Experienced Agency Public Relations Professional. If you still get really excited about landing the perfect media placement for your clients, we have a great opportunity for you. Lindsay, Stone & Briggs is seeking an experienced public relations professional to support clients ranging from consumer goods, professional services and healthcare.
Responsibilities are for the full spectrum of public relations including:
- Planning and strategy development
- Media pitching
- Social media
- Account management
- Writing releases, pitches, newsletters, collateral and more
- Possess 8-10 years PR experience, mostly agency side
- Stellar writing and creative skills
- Experience in applying the principles of social media to client objectives
- Build productive relationships with clients and agency team members
- Think strategically and provide leadership to both client and account teams
- Be passionate, highly driven and motivated to help us build the next great agency
- Be a strong communicator and proactive decision maker within a fast-paced environment
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust to satisfy client needs
- Inspire the talent and creativity of team members
- Demonstrate exceptional presentation skills
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive salary commensurate with demonstrated experience/skills plus benefits package, including health.
|How To Apply||
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. In the subject line, be sure to include "PR Account Supervisor/Director - BSN"