|Job Title||Senior Group Account Director
|Geographic Area||Northern Illinois
Anthem Worldwide, a Schawk Strategic Design Company, is an integrated global network that provides innovative solutions to articulate, unify and manage brand impact. Anthem creates compelling brand experiences by aligning its strategic, creative and executional talent worldwide with the business needs of companies seeking a competitive advantage. Anthem offers a full range of branding and design services to our clients including Campbell's, Coca-Cola, E-Mart, Foster's, General Electric, Hbc, Kimberly-Clark, Microsoft, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Revlon, Safeway and Unilever. With our network of world-class design professionals in 11 offices, Anthem is presently located in Chicago, Cincinnati, London, Melbourne, New Jersey, New York, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, and York (U.K.).
Schawk, Inc., (NYSE: SGK), is a leading provider of brand point management services, enabling companies of all sizes to connect their brands with consumers to create deeper brand affinity. With a global footprint of more than 60 offices, Schawk helps companies create compelling and consistent brand experiences by providing integrated strategic, creative and executional services across brand touchpoints. Founded in 1953, Schawk is trusted by many of the world's leading organizations to help them achieve global brand consistency.
Brandimage Northbrook is seeking a dynamic Senior Group Account Director.
In this role, the successful candidate will earn the role of trusted advisor and counsel clients on identifying business opportunities and solving business problems. The Senior Group Account Director has broad general business experience and savvy as well as deep knowledge of brand strategy, positioning, architecture, naming and new product development. We are a design firm, so experience specific to the field of packaging design and a passion for the aesthetic are a must. This role is responsible for building and maintaining long-term, trusted client relationships with Brand and Design Leaders. This person must also be a leader internally, working closely to mentor and train the account management team as well as partner with the design and production teams to develop and implement strategic deliverables. It is critical that this person possess the ability to lead seamlessly across the Brandimage/Schawk continuum of services to design, manage and optimize the business model for our largest clients.
- Actively participate in content creation
- Deliver innovative creative solution
- Ensure profitability of assigned accounts
- Identify and secure new business within existing clients
- Partner in the development of new business with new clients
- Demonstrate strong collaborative skills
- Be a self-starter;
- Take initiative
- Communicate clearly using strong organizational skills
- Encourage in others and personally demonstrate strong ethics and integrity
- BS or BA required; MBA preferred.
- 12-18 years account management or brand management experience.
- Experience in design, brand identity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Competencies:Able to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Organizational skills.
- Communicates in a clear, concise and direct manner.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
- Team player who partners well with other members of the organization.
- Values that encompass integrity and commitment to work.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Paid position with full benefits.
|How To Apply||
To apply, please visit: https://schawk.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=2737