|Organization Name||Bader Rutter & Associates
|Job Title||Corporate Receptionist
|Geographic Area||Southeast Wisconsin
Bader Rutter is an award-winning integrated marketing services agency that specializes in advertising, public relations, brand asset management, relationship marketing and digital solutions. The agency's staff of more than 230+ professionals scales strategy, tactics and expertise across all agency disciplines to drive client growth and build long-term client partnerships. Bader Rutter also serves clients internationally as part of the Business Branding Network (www.bbn-international.com).
To learn more about Bader Rutter please visit the following sites:
Award-winning Milwaukee based marketing services agency is seeking an energetic and polished corporate receptionist to join our team.
- Retrieve messages from voice mail and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Answer incoming telephone calls (switchboard experience preferred), determine purpose of call, and forward call to appropriate personnel or department.
- Take and deliver messages or transfers call to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answer questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years experience in corporate receptionist role
- Strong ability to multi-task is a must
- Excellent phone and email etiquette is a must
- Ability to handle lots of interruptions and stay on task
- Can demonstrate “grace under pressure” and “smile through the storm”
- Extremely personable, may describe themselves as a “people person” or team player
- Receptionist Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:05 p.m.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
|Compensation & Benefits||
We are a growing company and have been named one of the "Top 100 Workplaces" in Southeast Wisconsin for the past two years. We offer great work-life balance, competitive wage/benefits package including medical, 401k and convenient Brookfield location. As an agency we value our people and offer many wellness initiatives and social events including regular on-site yoga, massage days and various team-oriented activities.
|How To Apply||
Please apply on our career page: http://www.baderrutter.com/careers.html