We are seeking someone who is hungry to reach new heights in their career. As everyone does at Spike, this person will wear many hats and have a variety of responsibilities; a true entrepreneurial mindset is necessary. The main workload will consist of graphic design work, but they must be comfortable with doing work both above and below their role in their current career. This is an opportunity to join a team at its formation – a rare chance to become a key player in the development and growth of our brand. This person will be equal parts brand strategist and brand steward and play a critical role in how Spike interacts with our customers. They will work alongside the Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Engineering team in a collaborative environment that fosters professional growth.
Roles expected of this person include:
- Graphic Designer
- Art Director
- Content Producer (lead video/photo shoots)
- Visual Web Designer (no coding)
Roles/skills that would be above and beyond:
- Coordinating outside resources
- Videographer/video editor
- 3D rendering/animation
They will fulfill all these roles in the execution of all marketing/sales materials that end up in front of our potential customers. This includes:
- Ensuring projects are completed on time with exceptional quality and accuracy
- Maintaining and owning the brand’s voice and visual representation
- Being responsible for visual and physical layout and design of Spike materials at events or tradeshows
- Creating or directing video content as well as taking or directing photo shoots (depending on skill level)
- Collaborating with outside creative services when help is needed.