- Ability to work independently but also with teams both internally and with volunteer leaders.
- Must meet deadlines, have strong organizational skills and quantitative analysis abilities.
- Must be deeply familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media channels and have a good understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed.
- Knowledge of multimedia platforms including Adobe CS and Canva is a plus.
- Ability to use creativity while maintaining excellent communication skills in all forms.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in journalism, communications, or marketing.
At least 3 years of content development/deployment/management (no programming required), digital marketing and/or social media management experience is a must, including a solid grasp of Web and email technology fundamentals.
- Travel of up to 2 weeks per year
- Some evening and weekend work as needed
- Occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds