7Summits is the leader in community-driven digital transformation solutions that empower customers, enable partners, and unleash employees. Our proven approach combines strategic consulting, user-centered experience design, and deep technical expertise to improve clients’ business processes through collaboration and automation.
Our Salesforce Lightning Accreditation recognizes our suite of solution accelerators, including Community Lightning Bolts and Lightning Components. These proprietary tools help clients implement high-quality solutions faster.
7Summits is a Salesforce Platinum-level Consulting Partner, a two-time recipient of Salesforce Venture funding, and is recognized by industry analysts and observers as a standout digital solutions provider.
At 7Summits, the Content Specialist is a key member of the Marketing team, reporting into the Vice President of Marketing. The Content Specialist is responsible for drafting and editing marketing, sales enablement, and public relations materials for a wide range of channels, including digital, print, presentation, email, and social media. They are investigative, working with subject matter experts to create compelling content that educates and challenges the reader.
An ideal candidate would be interested in gaining exposure to all aspects of demand-generation marketing. Partnering closely with go-to-market operations and leadership, the Content Specialist will have direct access to experts from across the business, providing for learning and growth opportunities not traditionally associated with a writing-centered role. As a member of a small and growing team, the Content Specialist would participate in marketing strategic planning, reputation management, campaign design and execution, brand and design evolution, event management, website and social media administration, and database and channel marketing.
Key responsibilities that this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- Research, outline and draft copy for a wide variety of communications pieces, including: marketing collateral, long-form articles, case studies, news releases, ad and website copy, social media postings, and presentations.
- Move seamlessly from writing compelling marketing copy to performing journalistic-style interviews.
- Basic graphic design following articulated brand standards and using provided templates..
- Independently monitor industry and competitor publications, providing analysis and input into the direction of the editorial calendar and curated content postings.
- Flexibility to take on non-writing tasks that lead to accomplishing the department’s demand generation goals.