Act as database manager:
- Record all donations on an ongoing basis in the donor database;
- Manage the process of acknowledging all donations from institutional and individual donors, including updating copy, mail merging data, printing, and mailing;
- Design and run reports and imports, including reports to support communications, finance, and grants;
- Maintain a clean, accurate database;
- Provide data to drive strategic decision making
Analyze donor data to identify trends and develop strategies to increase donations.
In partnership with the Annual Giving Manager, maintain processes for superior stewardship of current donors, prospective donors, and other partners, including the new donor welcome process.
Coordinate and execute queries and mailing lists for newsletters, communications, and fundraising campaigns.
Act as point of contact for donation inquiries, tracking, and acknowledgements.
Coordinate community fundraising and in-kind donation processes
Manage online donation forms and process credit card gifts
Work closely with the finance team to ensure donation and accounting accuracy, and to reconcile fundraising and accounting data.
Provide support to the Development Team and event committees surrounding major events to ensure all events are effectively organized, including:
- Manage RSVPs
- Track pledges, ticket sales, and invoice sponsors
- Coordinate silent auction
Other duties as assigned.