As our Digital Ad Ops Specialist, you will…
Merge Storytelling and Technology
MERGE promotes health, wealth and happiness in the world by merging storytelling with technology and offers marketing and technology clients full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, media, digital platform development and more. MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Brigham Health, Indiana University Health and Marco's Pizza. With 550+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Kansas City, New York City, & Orange County. MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our deep vertical expertise and category insights stem from decade-long partnerships with our top clients.
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- 2+ years previous experience in related field
- Experience in ad trafficking (e.g. Social platforms, Programmatic)
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with tracking website conversions and events
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communications skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent work experience
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE:
- Ability. Mastering our craft
- Agility. Delivering with a growth mindset
- Humility. Collaborating for shared success
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer