About Daikin Applied:
Daikin Applied is a member of the global air conditioning company, Daikin Industries. Daikin Applied manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC systems that customers from around the world can trust to advance their needs for performance, reliability and energy efficiency. We develop innovations that create the right environments for successful businesses and critical applications. The people at Daikin Applied are committed to using their expertise to advance HVAC technologies and support our customers with efficient and reliable solutions. Daikin Applied products and services are sold through a global network of dedicated sales, service and parts offices.
Daikin Applied, formerly known as Daikin McQuay, was started in 1924 and has an extensive history of developing new, industry-leading innovations and technology. Our award-winning Rebel® rooftop units, Magnitude® magnetic bearing chillers, Pathfinder® air cooled chillers and Intelligent Equipment® set new standards for efficiency and value for building owners. Also, our extensive water source heat pump and applied technologies, aftermarket service, and parts operations provide support to keep our customers' operations running smoothly.
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Fortune 1000 company with 2018 revenues in excess of $20 billion and more than 60,000 employees worldwide. Daikin was named one of the world's most innovative companies by Thomson Reuters.
HVAC equipment, Internet of Things (IoT) for HVAC, energy management, aftermarket service support and replacement parts, and turnkey solutions.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop and execute a Social Media strategy that aligns with company goals and business and brand objectives
- Day-to-day management of brand presence on social media channels (Facebook, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and related industry sites etc.), creating original content and ensuring integration with other media channels
- Execute, monitor, and optimize paid social media campaigns
- Work closely with internal communications stakeholders and external PR agency to monitor PR news and leverage across digital channels
- Write/create engaging content pieces consistent with the brand voice and standards
- Identify and create strategies to address content development and deployment
- Develop and enhance content publishing process along with annual, monthly editorial calendars
- Collaborate with other departments (Customer Service, Sales, Product Management) to manage online reputation, support key initiatives, and educate customers through content development
- Be versed in the latest SEO and digital best practices, staying on top of algorithm changes and the latest platform advantages
- Work with key stakeholders on website and sales portal updates, including content development, UAT, and SEO
- Technology & Metrics: Use TrendKite to measure digital brand presence and make recommendations to optimize social and PR content; issue monthly reports
Use Google Analytics to monitor, track, and optimize website traffic and the UX of DaikinApplied.com
Leverage existing and new platforms to develop measurement process and approaches that define return on marketing investment; gather, analyze and report data and insights; and recommend improvements and optimize current initiatives