About Silver Star Brands:
to the Present…
Today Silver Star Brands catalogs reach more than 120 million households. Kimball’s dream has grown to include five catalog titles, and we now employ 1,300 team members in Oshkosh, WI. The product line has grown as well. While Christmas cards and personalization still are at the heart of Silver Star Brands, our catalogs showcasea wide variety of goods. From home accessories to cookware and high-end decor to candy, there’s over 12,000 different products in all. In fact, Silver Star Brands is one of America’s first and largest direct marketers of consumer gifts and household products and we process 5 million orders annually.
and Investing in the Future…
Since you don’t just work in a community, you also live there, Silver Star Brands and its team members take great pride in joining together to help local organizations. In fact, several of our Executive Leaders serve on local community Board of Directors. Through our Wellness and Sunshine Committee, Silver Star Brands continues to give back to the community. The groups sponsor events and organize team members who participate in outside-of-work activities. Team members give of themselves through donations in the form of merchandise, cash and most importantly, time, to make our community a fun, safe, healthy place to live and raise families.
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Ecommerce Marketing Programs:
- Accountable for SEO, paid search, PLA shopping programs, and display advertising, including budgeting/forecasting, planning and strategy, campaign optimization and keyword research, vendor relations, reporting and analysis, and content creation.
- Partner with 3rd party vendor to grow and optimize paid search keyword portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
- Create ongoing test plans to achieve optimal efficiencies.
- Responsible for establishing and researching keywords and phrases for each product and category, which will be used consistently in all searchable content.
Testing and Customer Experience:
- Lead A/B testing planning processes from start to finish through identifying testing opportunities that achieve business goals, including digital channel traffic growth and profitable sales.
- Provide strategic vision and execution on the development of customer segmentation and personalization methods that support digital growth through improving KPI metrics.
- Utilize web analytic tools to measure testing and segmentation results to make further recommendations and changes in regard to site conversion, web KPIs and other customer experience enhancements.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Implement and manage analytics platforms providing ad-hoc analysis to a cross-departmental team.
- Develop and maintain detailed and strategic analytical framework to measure and monitor channel performance KPIs for eCommerce marketing activities and changes in trends.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on how to best leverage analytics to construct dashboards and reporting insights to make informed business decisions.
- Support change management initiatives.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is NOT to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.