The Digital Marketing Associate will be a core member of the HighTower marketing team. The marketing team is dedicated to developing and maintaining HighTower’s brand and extending a variety of marketing capabilities to our financial advisory practices across the country. The digital marketing associate is responsible for supporting our Marketing digital platforms, including email (Marketo), portions of the corporate website, and internal intranet resources. Strong email development experience is a must, as well as experience with or aptitude and willingness to learn Marketo as an email service provider (ESP) and Marketing Automation solution. We support a self-service platform to a growing field of users who need training and support, as well as tactics and template development. The Digital Marketing Associate is also expected to understand best practices in the industry and identify new trends to weave into our offering.
Core competencies for the role include:
- Marketing automation (Marketo) program development
- Email development & testing
- Field user Marketo support and development of training materials
- Management of web content via content management system (CMS)
- Competency in measuring key KPIs and reporting back with context in a user-friendly fashion
- Email HTML development---Must have this in order to be considered for the role.