A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With annual sales of $15 billion and 49,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Ecolab is seeking an interactive marketing manager, in our Global Marketing and Communications group, to be a key addition to our interactive marketing team. The position will be primarily responsible for developing the strategic vision for demand generation marketing on the enterprise level. The candidate will partner with our business and global counterparts to understand business requirements, develop plans and lead teams to deliver on demand generation activities across multiple digital channels, including web, email and digital advertising. This person will be responsible for digital content and messaging, SEO and SEM strategies, owning and managing our email marketing platform, marketing automation, lead generation/KPI tracking and measuring ROI on digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in leading and coaching business stakeholders on digital marketing best practices as well as developing strategies and executing targeted digital marketing initiatives that have demonstrated customer conversion and ROI delivery. The candidate must be proficient with content management systems, SEO/SEM development and have experience in digital communications and web management using marketing technologies such as, Sitecore CMS, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce and/or Dynamics CRM. The candidate should be highly strategic and able to have a vision for digital marketing with the ability to articulate their vision to bring people along. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a complex, fast-paced environment, collaborating with the broader Global Marketing & Communications teams and internal subject matter experts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications or related field
- 7+ years of experience with content management systems, SEO, digital marketing, targeted marketing, demand generation and web management
- Critical thinking, creativity and problem-solving
- Proven track record of campaign development with measurement tracking
- Experience with web content and email marketing systems and best practices
- Highly collaborative with excellent relationship management skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Strong leadership, project management, writing and presentation skills required; ability to present a compelling business case for recommended initiatives
- Ability to tackle large, time-sensitive projects
- Ability to train others to use various digital tools
- Adept at Agile and SCRUM methodologies and basic knowledge of HTML code
- Experience with Sitecore web content management system
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud email marketing system
- Experience with Google Analytics, BrightEdge and other web metrics programs
- Adept in Adobe Creative Suite creative production