As a Marketing intern you will work with a team of industry professionals in one or several of the following areas:
- Industry & Portfolio Marketing Programs: participate in projects focused on messaging and digital program development supporting the buyer’s journey. Work with program managers to support new product introduction, reputation, demand generation and sales enablement programs driving awareness and demand for Rockwell Automation.
- Digital Marketing: activities may include: data model design, data collection & validation, search optimization, process design, design reviews, and product testing
- Marketing Operations: assist the marketing operations team in operationalizing our go to market strategy. Activities could include reviewing reports to apply analytical insights into program efforts; supporting marketing technology application and training; developing and activating content into the market to drive reputation and demand; and, assisting with global planning and interlock activities.
- Marketing Communications: work with our brand and communications team to help develop messaging, imagery and content on behalf of Rockwell Automation. Projects could span public relations; social media; events; and development of content to support our buyers and sales organization.
- Technical Product and/or Services Marketing: you will perform project-oriented work focused on developing marketing collateral for product or services businesses; activities may include: providing assistance in developing market strategy and material for a specific product or services line, developing and document Customer Value Propositions and White Papers, completing competitive technical assessments, support our field sales team with product information, developing success stories for our industry fairs (Automation Fair, ROKLive, etc.)
You will have the opportunity to be a significant contributor, while getting comprehensive exposure to the business structure of Rockwell Automation and how we are helping our customers bring the Connected Enterprise to life. Rockwell will match your background and skills with your interests and our business needs. Each experience is unique; if you are extended an offer, the manager will share the details about his/her intern role, including specific projects you may work on and responsibilities you may have. Additionally, as a student associate there will be hosted activities and events intended to help you grow your network, develop your professional skills and immerse yourself in our company culture.
- Bigger picture mindset, seeing the entire application vs product level)
- Communicating technical concepts
- Problem solver