The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a Marketing and Communications Assistant (.75 FTE) within the School of Divinity.
This is a term assignment, benefits eligible position. It is associated with a three year capital campaign.
Inspired by Catholic intellectual tradition, the University of St. Thomas educates students to be morally responsible leaders who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good. A successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission statement.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY:
The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- Up to 100% tuition remission for employees, spouses, and dependents upon eligibility
- A generous Employer retirement contribution of 9.4% of annual salary upon eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- Employer-paid disability, life, and AD&D benefits
Assists Director of Marketing and Communications with the following:
- Execution of a strategic marketing plan, including new brand rollout.
- Management of the website (Wordpress), social media platforms and email marketing campaigns.
- Development and execution of print and online advertising.
- Maintenance of the seminaries photo database as well as One Drive.
Assist with writing and production of quarterly Oracle newsletter, semi-annual Vianney News and annual reports.
Manage print inventory.
Provide work direction for communications student worker.
Other duties as assigned.