As a company founded on the desire to fundamentally redefine the way clinical trials are conducted, we have been developing specialized solutions for clinical research since 2000.
We are a solutions company on a mission to help research centers unleash their research potential. We provide key solutions for Cancer Centers, Academic Medical Centers and Health Systems, including technology, consulting and optimization, and administrative services.
From the top-down, every decision made at Forte revolves around how we can make our customers’ lives better.
We are a customer-centric company by design and believe a truly collaborative approach produces the best solutions. We work side-by-side with our customers to build the solutions they really need to improve their research operations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or Business OR equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems preferred.
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation software preferred.
- Previous experience within the clinical research or software industry preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Ability to understand big picture strategy and develop content tactics to meet goals.
- Ability to produce well-written, informative and interesting content that is original and engaging.
- A portfolio of previous work will be requested.
- Exceptional editing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of AP Stylebook.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, while also possessing strong organizational skills to work independently.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
Benefit package includes medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) match, tuition and wellness reimbursements and more!