Do you have a sales-oriented mindset, a passion for marketing and an eye for even the finest details? If so our new Marketing Specialist role may be perfect for you!
Based in Champaign, Illinois, the Fairlawn team member will be located at our corporate office and responsible for supporting the leasing and marketing efforts for a portfolio of properties. They will also be accountable for leasing key performance indicators and actions based on any insights from their analysis, along with ensuring branding consistency across the company. They will work with on-site and market teams covering property types ranging from single family homes and multi-family communities to commercial properties. The ideal Marketing Specialist candidate will be a detail-oriented and process-driven individual who is capable in assisting in all aspects of marketing and communications. The Marketing Specialist will have frequent support from and interaction with all Corporate functions within Fairlawn Real Estate.
Fairlawn Real Estate is a dynamic real estate firm that specializes in acquiring, renovating, developing and managing real estate projects in Central Illinois. The Marketing Specialist position offers an exciting opportunity to join a growth-oriented organization with a genuinely enjoyable work environment.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support properties with marketing needs including listings, websites, social media, marketing materials, outreach programs and sponsorships
- Regularly compile, review and analyze leading and key performance indicators related to Leasing & Sales
- Conduct regular and pro-active audits of published company content to ensure consistency across offices and properties including real estate listings, social media posts, property signage and mass communications
- Plan, create and oversee the design, content and production of marketing materials in accordance with set style guides
- Be a liaison for 3rd party marketing partners
- Manage websites and develop content for corporate and property-specific sites
- Become knowledgeable on Fairlawn properties versus competition
- Apply established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and exceed meet or exceed budgeted occupancy
- Learn and ensure compliance with all Fair Housing Laws