- Current college student or recent graduate majoring in business, marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
- Intern experience at a digital media agency, advertising/creative agency, and/or social media company is a plus
- Ability to work, on average, 20-30 hours per week for the timeframe duration listed above
- An interest in math, statistics and research is a plus
- An interest in gaining practical work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Work effectively in fast-paced environment Must be proficient at Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to find, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
General office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.