About Colle McVoy:
Colle McVoy is an inventive full-service agency that leads brands to what’s next. We combine purpose, innovation and experiences in new ways to give businesses a competitive advantage. Because brands that set the bar win. We bring this approach to a diverse collection of client partners including 3M, Associated Bank, CHS, Cub Cadet, DuPont, Elanco, Explore Minnesota Tourism, Florida’s Natural, General Mills, The Hershey Company, Invisalign, Jackson Hole Travel and Tourism, Land O'Lakes, the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target and USA Swimming. Based in Minneapolis, Colle McVoy has been named a Best Place to Work by Outside magazine, Advertising Age and the StarTribune.
Colle McVoy leads brands to what’s next. We combine purpose, innovation and experiences in new ways to give businesses a competitive advantage. Because brands that set the bar win. Our agency culture is unmatched, and we welcome applicants who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage. At Colle McVoy, we anticipate the future with optimism and excitement. And that’s where you come in.
The Media Supervisor is passionate about developing strategic creative-driven media solutions by collaborating with internal/external teams and must possess a track record for delivering quantifiable results.
Initiate and facilitate media strategy, plan development, execution, reporting and stewardship
- Master account and media vehicle knowledge
- Collaborate as part of core team to develop Communications and Media Strategies
- Manage and coordinate all media team strategic and investment efforts
- Determine planning and resource needs
- Establish audience profiles and primary strategies to guide media planning and annual evaluations
Primary internal team and client-facing responsibility for media discipline
- Interact with multi-functional teams (Account Service, Creative, Analytics, Interactive, Account Planning, Public Relations, CRM)
- Guide strategic direction, review plan documents, provide proactive reporting/plan stewardship
- Lead client presentation development
Facilitate media relationships to advance understanding of existing/emerging markets and industry
- Attend client meetings
- Schedule and attend media representative meetings
- Review and discuss opportunities with industry experts – educate team, evaluate industry trends, needs for research
Participates in internal team and agency development
- Work with Media team leadership to determine goals and strategies for team development
- Train and mentor direct reports (media planners, assistant planners) on a daily basis
- Develop and present agency training presentations on new ideas; bring in relevant speakers for agency and group presentations