Healthy Schools Campaign (HSC), a nonprofit advocacy organization dedicated to making schools healthier places for all students, is seeking a full-time production coordinator. The production coordinator will support the communications team through project management and production of website updates, email campaigns, blog posts, digital reports and event materials. A strong sense of visual design, strong writing and editing skills, and a high attention to detail is required.
HSC works at the local, state and national levels. This position will be based in downtown Chicago.
- Create visual assets, such as choosing and sizing photos and logo files to accompany website, documents, presentations, posts and email campaigns.
- Provide a quality check and final proof of web content, documents, presentations, posts and email campaigns according to the HSC style guide.
- Use templates to create flyers, reports, event materials and other materials.
- Project manage, create and send emails and newsletters in Mailchimp, including collecting content from program staff and communications team, formatting the emails using Mailchimp templates, and sending test email to appropriate staff.
- Curate, schedule and post on social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Manage projects with printers, photographers, videographers, designers, illustrators and other outside vendors.
- Post blogs, events and resources on the website. Manage website content updates, including to program and issue pages as well as managing the rotating homepage feature.
- Create webinar events in GoToWebinar and manage the broadcast during the live event.
- Create forms in Form Assembly, link to Salesforce and embed on website.
- Ensure PowerPoint presentations for events and webinars from staff and external partners align with the HSC style guide and presentation templates.