Zizzo Group = Engagement Marketing. We create full immersion, all-in solutions that leverage placement, authenticity, voice, personalization, emotion, sounds, smells and a million other subtleties that are often ignored or lost in the bigger picture of marketing. We sweat those details. Because they’re often the difference between storytelling and story re-telling. And the key to creating the kind of indelible work that makes your audience feel something. And, more importantly, do something.
This position calls for a talented and self-motivated problem solver who is able to understand the client’s situation and challenges and leverages this knowledge to think strategically about their business. We are looking for someone that wants to be involved in the entire process from conception to completion, working independently, as well as collaboratively, with the client, integrated marketing and design teams, and developers on a variety of projects.
- Acts as a day-to-day resource for internal teams to facilitate project management, collaborating with each department effectively toward a common goal of delivering results-driven work
- Review creative execution to ensure creative product remains on-strategy and adheres to client identity/corporate guidelines in order to move the business forward
- Accountable for quality control on all assignments
- Manage creative projects through their lifespan, from inception to delivery, while maintaining mutually agreed deadlines and quality assurance
- Facilitate frequent inter-departmental meetings to gauge production workload and stay consistently informed of all active and forecasted work
- Work directly with writers, SEO/content experts, proofreaders, art directors, broadcast producers/editors and new media developers to anticipate workflow issues and prioritize tasks
- Enforce internal and client deadlines to ensure delivery commitments are met or exceeded
- Fulfill some ad trafficking duties. Attend press checks if needed.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify and address problems, and meet deadlines
- Help prioritize work for teams and ensure teams are accountable for deadlines