With personalized responsive service and years of invaluable experience, ProSource’s staff offers unique and affordable project solutions. ProSource provides its clients with the essential services to help public and private projects move forward in compliance with federal, state and local laws. ProSource’s experienced staff has gained a reputation for being knowledgeable, innovative and resourceful with a genuine concern for the client’s needs.
Our company's professionals include our licensed real estate brokers, agents, attorneys and abstractors who are highly knowledgeable and experienced in the route analysis, title standards and permitting requirements of federal, state and local agencies. ProSource’s staff also includes specialists in acquisition, relocation, title, appraisal, environmental permitting, database management, geographical information systems (GIS), disaster and emergency management, and site selection and project development.
Offering comprehensive services, ProSource is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with regional offices in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Duluth and Thief River Falls, Minnesota and Cape Coral, Florida.
Responsive, Reliable. Innovative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Proposal Specialist the employee will be responsible for all facets of the Request for Proposals development including review, design, writing, editing, and delivery of each proposal. Specific duties include:
- Determines proposal and statement of qualifications concepts and clarifying opportunities and needs by studying requests for proposals or SOQs, and attend strategy meetings.
- Develops proposal and SOQs by assembling information including project nature, objectives, outcomes and deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions and organization credentials.
- Prepare presentation results by evaluating text, graphics, binding, coordinating printing and shipping.
- Maintain quality results by using templates, following proposal writing standards including readability, consistency, tone, accuracy, grammar, proof reading to ensure documents adhere to appropriate style and format. Prepare flat sheets, brochures, and other marketing related documents through evaluation and revision and design with appropriate text, style, graphics etc.
- Using various methods, search out and find RFP’s and forward to Executive Management for review and a decision about submission of RFP.