Green Bay Packaging Inc. is a family owned, diversified paper and packaging manufacturer. Founded in 1933, this Green Bay WI based company has over 3,600 employees and 37 manufacturing locations operating in 15 states that serve the corrugated container, folding carton and coated label markets. We are dedicated to the innovative and responsible development of our products and resources, with an emphasis on quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement.
The Green Bay Packaging Baird Display Division, located in Waukesha, WI, creates award-winning, custom designed, high quality Point of Purchase (POP) displays serving brand names throughout the US, Canada, Central America and the Caribbean. This 85,000 square foot facility excels in ultra-strong design, support, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution capabilities, providing clients with superior products that deliver results.
We currently seek dedicated sales professionasl to join our team to develop new business relationships and opportunities while supporting and growing existing relationships. Previous outside sales and cold calling experience a plus.This position reports to the Sales Director, and is responsible for developing and executing sales plans. We are seeking experienced, motivated individuals who are capable of bringing new business to the company.
- Develop and execute individual sales plans to meet personal and company sales objectives
- Qualify and develop active, viable pipelines through targeting prospects and initiating contact using various methods of sales lead generation
- Manage, support and develop relationships and growth opportunities within new and existing accounts
- Establish appropriate sales targets and individuals within prospect companies and potential clients
- Maintain consistent outreach activities targeting prospects
- Provide accurate market feedback and industry trends
- Build partnerships and strongworking relationshipswith Baird team to ensure customer requirements are met