- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience from which comparable skills can be acquired.
Minimum Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities.)
- Strong organizational, project management and workflow coordination skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Communicates effectively and professionally one-to-one and in small groups.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and proposes new ideas and solutions.
- Working knowledge of social media.
- Exceptional fluency in MS Office suite (including Power Point), English-language grammar and Associated Press style rules.
Preferred Qualifications: (Education and experience)
- 1–3 years' experience in an entry-level marketing, communications or public relations role.
Preferred Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Familiarity with scaled nonprofit and higher education environments.
To view the job posting and/or apply for the job, click here:
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.