1. Manage and lead staff responsible for: a. annual giving personal solicitations b. phone, electronic and mail direct marketing solicitations c. digital platforms to increase donations d. senior class solicitations
2. Design and manage an integrated marketing strategy that engages donors through one-to-many marketing channels and ultimately moves them into personal relationship-based development efforts.
3. Enhance the use of digital marketing platforms (e.g., email, websites, social media, crowd funding, etc.) and analytics (e.g., predictive modeling, social media data mining) to improve segmentation and messaging and to create a customized and positive experience for donors.
4. Develop strong solicitation programs for key constituencies (e.g., young alumni, etc.).
5. Oversee a strategy to grow the number of President’s Society members each year by acquiring, retaining and upgrading donors.
6. Develop annual work plan and program goals; track on progress toward goals on a monthly basis.
7. Serve as the key leader and interface with Regional Development and College Advancement teams on managing and increasing their prospects’ giving to current use purposes.
8. Champion annual giving to University Advancement staff and other campus partners and provide training, as needed.
9. Focus on increasing undergraduate alumni participation.
10. Commit to continuous improvement via benchmarking best practices and other quality improvement processes; sustain an innovative lens to increase donors and thoughtfully reach the broadest base of constituents.
11. Promote and attend University and Advancement-related events, often during evening and weekends.