ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
The Senior Project Professional is responsible for overseeing a wide range of marketing projects for the Global and North America Creative Services Teams.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Supervise and manage the production and implementation of marketing materials by the Creative Services teams, including shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Manage day-to-day requests for Global and North America Marketing Services for creative assets.
- Create and maintain detailed production schedules and timelines for all creative services projects.
- Manage projects with outside vendors/designers/printers to solicit bids, provide creative direction, develop content, proof copy and schedule production and delivery.
- Effectively manage competing project deadlines, identify scheduling challenges and develop resolutions with stakeholders and designers.
- Manage all North America design requests submitted through Easy Projects by clients from Headquarters and North America field offices.
- Serve as Creative Services advisor and main point of contact for Campaign Managers at project campaign meetings to clearly understand the campaign goals and objectives, clarifying their needs and offering recommendations.
- Assign appropriate responsibilities to team members based on current workloads and skill sets.
- Create, update and analyze quarterly and yearly project reports for Global and North America Creative Services, and provide ad hoc reports on an as-needed basis.
- Analyze internal processes, then recommend and implement procedural changes to improve team efficiency.
- Project manage, produce and execute support materials for sales enablement initiatives.
- Ensure that all marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Provide proofing and copywriting support for ads, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, sales flyers, white papers, videos, microsites, emails and other marketing assets for B2B and B2C audiences.
- Support internal clients for internal printing requests through Ricoh and external printers.
- Provide graphic design support to creative services design team.
- Provide production support to creative services design team; includes updating toolkits in O365, test sends in Hubspot, and other tools as needed.
- Produce internally and externally facing videos; manage production schedules, scripting, shooting and provide creative direction for editing.
- Manage full life cycle of video creation and production.
- Serve as the point of contact for Easy Projects project management system users.
- Serve as the point of contact for CSE for promotional items; assist internal clients with special orders and manage inventory on the ManpowerGroup promo site.
- Serve as the point of contact for Ricoh business card and letterhead printing program, providing guidance for special requests.
- Manage Global Marketing Budget accruals and forecasting for Global Marketing leaders and CMO.
- Manage creative services design interns and Cristo Rey interns.
- Mentor and manage project workload, provide feedback on performance to nurture professional growth.
- Manage the Global Brand Center; respond to inquiries and update content and guidelines as new assets are developed.
- Share feedback and learnings to establish best practices for Marketing Services Team.
- Provide special events execution support and development of marketing materials for company events, anniversaries, etc.
- Provide support to events team for building video monitor management and provide direction for content.