This senior level developer will report directly to the IT Direction and will lead all of our internal and external development projects. Candidates must have a proven track record of developing and supporting web and business applications. Ideal candidates will have a drive and a passion for delivering quality projects on a deadline while displaying initiative to learn new technologies and demonstrating strong communication skills.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in the scoping, design, development, and maintenance of our eCommerce sites
- Participate in managing our source code repositories and deployments.
- Working with our Sales & Marketing teams to improve and update existing eCommerce sites
- Maintain and develop integrated third-party solutions - Maintain our various internal integrations with NetSuite
- Maintain and develop internal web services including SOAP and RESTful APIs
- Participate in documentation of projects, requests, and infrastructure changes
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers and team members to design and optimize code