A little about H+K
H+K Strategies is one of the world’s largest and most renowned communications firms, with more than 85 offices around the globe.
At H+K here in the U.S., our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members, because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
The ideal candidate is a creative yet strategic thinker, demonstrating enthusiasm and energy, an appetite to learn and be challenged, and a solid base skill set of writing, organization, account and team management.
- 10+ years of PR agency/in-house experience with a focus on internal communications for large companies
- Undergraduate degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies or related
- Experience with employee communications, engagement and culture campaigns; experience with hourly workforce a plus.
- Experience communicating externally to media, NGOs, financial analysts, government officials and community groups; experience with manufacturing and labor issues a plus.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet established goals on time and within budget.
- Superior writing, problem solving and organizational skills
- Budget and junior team management experience
Candidates must have experience leading the execution of corporate programs on behalf of large brands, including but not limited to, corporate reputation, crisis communications, executive positioning, employee engagement and business transformation.