The following information is not meant to be all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
1. Work collaboratively with members of the admissions staff, enrollment offices, faculty and staff to plan and execute successful recruitment events.
a. Coordinate planning logistics for all scheduled recruitment programs (i.e. Preview Days, Information Sessions, Admitted Student Days, Scholarship Awards Celebrations)
b. Facilitate “day of” logistics for on-campus programs and serve as point person for Admissions and other College staff and faculty
c. Use program evaluation and outcomes assessment to analyze and report on the success of activities/programs, and propose improvement and innovation strategies based upon analysis and market research
d. Participate in the design/coordination of the campus visit experience – including but not limited to tours, classroom visits, shadowing of current students, meetings with faculty, and overnight visits for individuals and small groups – for prospective students and other key stakeholders
e. Participate in the design and coordination of off-campus and online recruitment activities
2. Work collaboratively with the Admissions team to support enrollment
a. Develop and apply knowledge of college-wide Admissions and recruitment programs and practices where needed
b. Support the Admissions Counselors with data entry,
c. Staff on- and off-campus and online recruitment activities, including, but not limited to college fairs, high school visits, and employer hosted activities
3. Hire, train and supervise student employees in the Admissions Office in accordance with the College’s policies and applicable laws
a. Directly hire, train, schedule and assess Student Ambassadors/Tour Guides in their roles as student voices of Alverno, according to organizational policies and applicable laws.
b. Provide day-to-day management of all related student staff functions, including recruitment activities and tour scheduling/participation, call center activities, occasional communication via phone, email, social media, and other initiatives as needed.
c. Plan strategic initiatives for student staff programs, in collaboration with the Admissions Leadership Team, and institute appropriate evaluation and follow-up, as needed
4. Participate in Admissions Department meetings, committees, and official College functions when appropriate.
5. Be respectful of the College’s vision of a balanced and healthy lifestyle strategy, which includes the Seven Dimensions of Wellness: Career, Emotional, Environmental, Intellectual, Physical, Social, and Spiritual
6. Comply with safety procedures, including maintaining clean and orderly work areas.
a. Perform other tasks as necessary to support the mission of the College.