Element is a team of creative individuals that delivers strategic thinking, interactive capabilities, sales conversion expertise, and maximum ROI for our clients. And, we have a good time doing it.
We’re a full-service advertising and web development agency, delivering world-class creative across all media: broadcast, social media, interactive, and beyond. We cross-train in all areas of marketing expertise: designers are strategic thinkers, account executives can creatively concept, our copywriter knows search engine optimization. We appreciate doing what we do in a casual atmosphere. So, fire up the patio grill, play some ping-pong, enjoy a pint of craft beer, and wear your camo pants, sandals, or Star Trek convention cap.
Located in De Pere and Neenah, Element associates appreciate Northeast Wisconsin’s strong, diversified economy and its dedication to hard work. We take advantage of the outdoor recreational opportunities, culture, and safety. Oh, and that legendary football team.
Element is looking for an account coordinator/assistant to be the face of the Element De Pere office, help with the day-to-day office management duties, and support a wide range of agency accounts. We are looking for someone with a great attitude, critical-thinking skills, and the ability to solve problems. This this an exciting, fast-paced job where no two days will ever be the same. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow while reporting to a mentor who will lean on you to help make their clients happy.
- Day-to-day office management including but not limited to preparing for client meetings, greeting guests, and answering phones.
- Be the main point of communication between the Neenah and De Pere office.
- Ensure continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the account executive.
- Respond to client contact and handle creative deadlines.
- Stay aware of client activities to provide backup.
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses to develop briefs
- Process account service materials: final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, etc.
- Proofread copy, artwork, and printers’ proofs, maintaining high agency standards.
- Apply strategic thinking to all duties that are assigned.