QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or a related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A passion for marketing/advertising/communication and strong desire to learn.
- Computer literate and Internet savvy, to a high degree. Experience working in a Mac-based work environment, preferred. Fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with social media, social campaigns, and digital campaigns.
- Experience in planning, scheduling, and coordinating logistics for meetings, preferred.
- Strong people observation skills (e.g., the ability to actively listen, note details and pick up on non-verbal cues).
A strong alignment with and proven demonstration of Morsekode’s core values:
- Driven. High Standards. High Belief. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and celebrate it when we arrive.
- Collaboration. We win as a team. It takes a village to generate an award-winning idea.
- Communication. We listen and we connect at all levels, at all times.
- Problem Solving. Creatively. We are constantly curious and always determined to find new solutions.
- Positivity/Genuineness. We look for opportunity in every challenge, because we care.
This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to an Account Director. It has no direct reports.
Regular travel is not expected for this position.
Although initial client contact is limited, Assistant Account Managers work with all members of their department and across the Agency. As you cultivate your skills, you’ll put them to good use later with additional client-related responsibilities. The career path typically progresses to Account Manager and Account Supervisor roles, and potentially to an Account Director position. To grow in your role, you proactively ask a lot of questions and become a voracious learner about the industry and MK clients. You become a valuable partner, provide strong strategic value, and demonstrate command of brand, digital, and content marketing strategies.