Manifesto is seeking a driven, passionate self-starter who thrives on understanding and navigating complex client matrixes and building intentional relationships that help drive the growth of the agency from our MKE office. The candidate will be a natural problem solver and will have excellent written and verbal presentation/communication skills.
The Account Manager/Account Director will oversee multiple existing client accounts and is responsible for the growth, management and leadership of the client relationship within the portfolio of business. This role will serve as the sherpa and guide to our clients as well as the conduit of communication between the agency and the account. They will be responsible for driving and generating account growth, development of client strategy and managing the budgets and strategic planning for each assigned account.
The AM/AD will be tasked with delivering year over year account growth, relationship growth (personal + professional network) and responsible for work that meets and exceeds client expectations and delivers profitable margins for the Agency. They will focus on existing client accounts as well as net new, encompassing regional, national and international brands.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- Passionate - A leader who is focused on delivering outstanding work and staying ahead of cultural and social trends that could impact the business or grow opportunities
- Resourceful - Actively manage the work across multiple agency teams, geos and offices - a willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Positive - Motivates and excites team around new opportunities and growth of accounts
- Strategic - Excellent presentation skills; capable of distilling complex challenges into actionable information
- Focused - Displays brevity and ensures that the team stays on-point and focused during meetings
- Entrepreneurial - Skates to the puck and sees opportunity where others do not; constantly looking for opportunities to grow account and maximize team utilization
- Proactive - Needs to see around the corner; constantly seeking new opportunities and bringing ideas and insights to the team that will help spur agency and client growth