Zeno Group is a fiercely independent and global integrated communications agency, born from PR. We bring together the boldest and brightest talent to help clients across industries and sectorsunleash the powerofstrategic communications.Guided by our ‘Fearless Pursuit of the Unexpected,’ we push the boundaries to achieve real business value and societal impact for clients.
Zeno Group is a place where careers are built and lives are lived. We cultivate our fearless culture to ensure greater diversity, equity and inclusion across the entire agency and the industry. Zeno is for everyone. Winner of our industry’s most coveted awards including the 2021 PRWeek Agency of the Year and a two-time winner of PRWeek’s Best Places to Work, Zeno has been previously named Creative Agency of the Year by PRovoke and recognized twice by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company.
You will succeed at Zeno if you are fearless, resourceful, tenacious, have an understanding of traditional and non-traditional PR tactics and the media landscape, and drive great results for clients while building great relationships with your clients and your team.
We’re looking for someone with the below preferred experience & background:
- You have earned a Bachelor’s degree
- PR is your passion and you possess at least 2 years of experience in consumer or brand PR; agency experience a plus
- You love media relations and building strong relationships with reporters
- You’re digitally savvy, personally and professionally.
- People recognize your collaborative spirit, and the way you thrive in close team environment
- Your writing skills are exceptional
- You’re driven and detail-oriented, and you possess the ability to manage multiple priorities and successfully meet deadlines
- You’re organized, and you manage time effectively
- You have demonstrated the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and the ability to “think on your feet” and respond quickly as business factors shift
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS:
Zeno Group offers a creative and differentiating benefits package including a variety of medical and dental choices, vacation, and sick time. We also offer a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, a prescription drug benefit plan, a vision plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and programs that support flexibility and promote work/life balance. In addition, our unique ZenoFit wellness program offers financial support to pursue the wellness activity of your choice.