✐ WHAT YOU’LL DO ✐
You’ll wear many hats, but a day in life generally includes:
MANAGING THE CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
As an SRH Account Lead you are hyper focused on building, executing and delivering exceptional work for clients, including integrated marketing campaigns, building new brands from the ground up, world class video production just to name a few.
● You are attentive to client needs by providing recommendations, always zoning in on what SRH can do to deliver meaningful solutions for the client.
● You have the answers to clients’ questions, often even before they’re asked.
● You are responsible to produce measurable business results for our clients and for SRH, by meeting client project and business goals, and delivering on SRH's financial plans for the future.
ENSURING PROJECTS COME TO LIFE
You thrive on ensuring the client’s project is delivered on time and on budget. You help the client dream big – from the brief, to production to post analysis.
● Lead client ideation by facilitating brainstorming sessions, using our proven processes
● Act as the point person for all service expectations and escalations including, but not limited to:
- Writing and disseminating meeting notes to teams and clients
- Scheduling internal and external client meetings
- Reviewing work and client-facing deliverables
- Sending, and seeking, client approvals Reviewing timelines, and adjusting meetings and client expectations accordingly
- Development of draft account plans as assigned
● Manage multiple client projects at the same time
● Collaborate and interact with the rest of the SRH team to win for our clients
● Manage external vendor services, holding them to the same SRH standards you’d expect for your team
YOU HAVE A GREAT SPIDEY SENSE
You are an extension of the client’s team, always anticipating what they need before they even know it.
● Demonstrate understanding of client’s brands and how each project’s objectives fit into the overall brand strategy
● Demonstrate understanding of agency campaign and brand building tools
Have greater responsibility for project financial management – develop and revise estimates based on project scope.
● Analyze project profitability and propose recommendations based on analysis; can confidently communicate with clients regarding project related financial issues.