1. Support and implement digital marketing campaigns; from website strategy to content development.
2. Client interaction and communication.
3. Conceive, write and deliver compelling, keyword-rich, actionable content for a range of mediums - online, digital, social, mobile, and print.
4. Keyword research for SEO.
5. Manage and optimize client websites, with a focus on content strategy.
6. Work closely with the team in the creation of digital marketing strategies for a variety of clients.
7. Work closely with the Marketing Team to post engaging content, upload videos, images and audio files to blogs, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and social accounts paced through an editorial calendar.
8. Creating analytics reports for a variety of mediums.
9. Ability to write content, copy and messaging in variety of styles, voices and tones, adaptable to different target audiences, product categories and branding initiatives.
10. Executes projects to be high quality, on-time and cost-effective/on budget.
11. Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
12. Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to client’s attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.