Account Managers immerse themselves in their clients' business, products, services, industry, and competitive environment. You are responsible for understanding your clients' brand, digital, and content marketing challenges; articulating solutions; and proactively seeking new initiatives and projects. You are a client's day-to-day contact -- fielding and acting on requests, collecting feedback and approval, documenting, and shepherding the Agency work from beginning to end. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to provide clients with a high-value Morsekode experience. A strong alignment with and proven demonstration of Morsekode's core values:
- Driven. High Standards. High Belief. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and celebrate it when we arrive.
- Collaboration. We win as a team. It takes a village to generate an award winning idea.
- Communication. We listen and we connect at all levels, at all times.
- Problem Solving. Creatively. We are constantly curious and always determined to find new solutions.
- Positivity/Genuineness. We look for opportunity in every challenge, because we care.
- These are full-time, exempt positions, reporting to an Account Supervisor or Account Director. They have no direct reports.
- Periodic travel is expected for this position.
- The Account Manager career path within the Agency typically progresses to Account Supervisor and potentially to Account Director. To grow in your role, you proactively ask a lot of questions about your clients' brand, digital, and content marketing challenges. You become a valuable partner and develop an ongoing relationships. By gaining a deep understanding of their business, you translate insight into actionable solutions, demonstrate an ability to partner with senior leaders within key accounts, provide strong strategic value, and demonstrate command of brand, digital, and content marketing strategy.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.