There are two things you should know about Responsory as a workplace. Here we grow again...
First, you’ll be welcomed as part of a team of friendly, talented, hard-working multichannel marketing professionals. We embrace each other’s strengths and we care more about doing really good work. Our work is a multichannel mix, so you’ll constantly collaborate with creatives, writers, account executives and strategists along with our clients’ teams to come up with well-rounded marketing campaigns.
Second, there’s never a boring day at Responsory! You’ll never be stuck working on one project or one client account day in and day out. Our daily workload involves strategizing, designing and developing cross channel programs including branding, advertising, direct mail, public relations and varied digital deliverables from WordPress websites and emails to landing pages and banner advertising campaigns. Relying on our unique multichannel and measurable approach, clients come to us for a variety of other unique content solutions too, like videos, infographics and custom web applications.
What can you expect from the Account Manager position at Responsory? No two days are the same and you’ll always be busy. Our digital services touch nearly every project in the house – and we’ve got 80 of them moving through the agency right now.
The right candidate will look forward to managing multiple digital projects, relying on his or her digital knowhow, positive outlook (and sense of humor) and a variety of tools and resources to execute creative tasks. Responsory clients rely on our digital expertise to give them greater brand exposure and better return on their investments.
The Account Manager will facilitate a wide variety of online and offline activities, including:
- Analytics & Automation Platforms
- Blog Publishing
- Content Development & Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Digital Creative Services
- Landing Page & Website Development
- Online Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Daily account management
What does it take to join our team? We’re looking for someone to enthusiastically collaborate with – having as much fun as possible - while remembering this: At the end of the day, the satisfaction of our clients is our main priority.
Every team member must be passionate about helping our clients identify and execute the most measurable, effective digital and multichannel programs possible. As part of the Responsory team, you’ll work with your teammates and our clients to determine their needs and to facilitate measurable solutions.
- Excellent time and project management and communication skills are a must.
- Hands-on experience with a wide variety of marketing platforms including, but not limited to, WordPress; Google Analytics; email marketing platforms like Pardot / Constant Contact / HubSpot / or similar; marketing/cloud-based tools such as SurveyMonkey / Teamwork online advertising platforms like Google Adwords; or CRM software like Salesforce.
- Effective writing / copywriting skills (banner ads, content, press releases, web copy, etc.) is not required, but is a plus for the position.
- We are looking for a versatile individual with a proven track record of at least five years of hands-on multichannel or digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment.