RSPR Marketing & Communications is a small firm that treats clients as friends and employees as family. Located in the northwest/Brown Deer area, we embrace hard work in a casual atmosphere.
Since 1980, RSPR has been a full-service marketing, public relations, advertising, and design firm supporting companies in Wisconsin and beyond. The industries in which current and past clients have belonged include healthcare, industrial, food, financial, home improvement, packaging, retail, and performing arts. Our firm also promotes events and manages editorial services for publications.
As an account coordinator, you will handle a variety of tasks, with a focus on writing and social media management. You will be expected to approach projects with a sense of ownership, diligence, and enthusiasm. You will work with multiple staff members to support a variety of clients.
- Setting up business accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, and more.
- Managing regular research, planning, posting, and interactions.
- Setting up, writing, and managing advertising on social media platforms as well as search engines. Live posting on-site at client events.
- Brainstorming new ways to promote our clients.
- Press releases will include interviewing clients, research, journalistic writing, and distribution to and follow up with media.
- Websites and blog posts will include interviewing clients, research, promotional writing, and SEO descriptions and keywords.
- Promotional writing for ads, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Various research, office, and online tasks as needed.
Full-time, in office, paid position/38-hour work week. Salary based on experience and qualifications. Salary range $31,500 to $34,000, based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include insurance, vacation, and more.