The anticipated salary range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. Benefits at Porter Novelli include a range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and generous paid time off benefits are also available. Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As an Omnicom company, Porter Novelli offers a robust suite of benefits for our employees:
- Medical & Prescription
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k (with discretionary employer match)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick & Personal Days
- 14 Paid Company Holidays (including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day)
- Parental Leave
- Family Forming Benefits
- Wellness Benefit
- Hybrid Working Environment
Our ambition is simple – to become the most passionately recommended agency in the world. If you are a communications professional that shares our Social Purpose values of embracing imagination, collaborating fiercely, digging deeply, standing up for the right idea, liberating greatness and making a positive impact there's a home for you at Porter Novelli—Join Us.