Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to articulate a plan and marketing strategy for enrollment growth.
- Exceptional ability in working with students and their families.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals, influence others and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with and utilizing a database.
- Ability to communicate creatively and articulately with a variety of constituents.
- Experience in public speaking.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with volunteers.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in student recruitment and/or marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required.
- Familiarity with Milwaukee and Wisconsin Parental Choice programs preferred.
- Office work, majority of time is seated at a desk.
Currently a member in good standing of a church. Unreserved acceptance of EBA’s Statement of Faith. A strong, clear Christian testimony. A mature Godly spirit. A person of faith and prayer, with a growing, living personal relationship with the Lord Jesus. Recognize the ministry of the school as an outreach of the church. Eastbrook Academy employees are expected to be professional at all times. Professional dress (at least business casual) is expected. Language and behavior should always provide a positive role model for the young people we serve. Confidential information regarding staff, students, and parents is to be held in the highest confidence. All employees agree to seek understanding of, and to reflect in thought, word and action, the policies and goals of Eastbrook Academy as set forth by the Board of Directors, the school brochures, memoranda, handbook and the Head of the Academy.