1. Facilitate the university’s presidential acknowledgements process, including maintaining the daily log of needed acknowledgements, drafting letters, coordinating review with prospect managers (fundraisers), Ad Comm team members, and the President’s Office as well as coordinating the signing and printing/mailing of final letters.
2. Edit and/or draft materials to support Advancement’s Engagement team, which may include edits to invitation copy, event programs, webinar/presentation copy, customizing digital content, and drafting talking points or remarks for a variety of donor, alumni, parent, student and friend events.
3. Refresh paragraph for daily acknowledgements (approx. quarterly) and support donor relations communications as needed. This may include drafting donor reports, recognition plaques, and faculty or student profiles.
4. Assist the Advancement Communications team through editing and logistics support.
5. Maintain “highlights” document for University Advancement, conveying key stats on philanthropy and university-wide updates.
6. Draft newsletter content for Parents & Family Leadership Council twice a year.
7. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.