We are a market-leading, growth-oriented, and idea-driven media company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that satisfies the business and information needs of our customers, provides job fulfillment for our employees, and shares our resources and talents with our community. Trade Press Media Group is owned by Forum Media Group, a international media company headquartered in Munich Germany. FMG has more than 1,000 employees in Europe, Asia, North America and Australia.
Through our market leading brands, we provide insight, education, industry news, events, and technology tools to decision makers in the facilities management, commercial cleaning and rail transportation industries. As a multi-channel media company, we build and sustain prosperous professional communities and relationships through a variety of digital media, print magazines and virtual events & education.
The ideal candidate for the Advertising Client Services Specialist position will have a keen eye for detail, the desire to learn new technology, have the ability to follow procedures, is able to adapt easily with the ever changing media world and has a working understanding of cloud-based business tools. The Advertising Client Services Specialist will be responsible for receiving and processing orders for ad placements, handling assignments for both print and digital projects, and proofing all advertisements. Communication, both internal and external, is a core tenant of this position and must be undertaken as such. Organizational skills will be paramount, due to the high volume of and multiple deadlines associated with all products.
- Coordinate product implementation, including materials collection, routing, proofing, tracking and order system entry
- Verify ad program setup and test if needed
- Track programs as they run to ensure requirements are met
- Assist in post-deployment reporting
- Maintain product/placement schedules
- Communicate widely on the subjects of materials, deadlines, project statuses
- Follow documented processes for position and maintain tracking system statuses