Bader Rutter is a full-service advertising and marketing agency with offices in Milwaukee and Chicago. It is both the largest agricultural marketing agency and the leading B2B marcom agency in the country. With close to 260 employees in 17 states, Bader Rutter offers a full array of advertising, digital and social media, public relations, business consulting, and branding and design capabilities. The employee-owned agency’s expertise includes core work in agriculture, the food production system, pet care and animal health, insurance and financial services.
Hey, you know a ton about PR and getting press; did you hear about the cool thing we just did? No, you probably didn’t which is why we’d like to talk to you. We tell great stories for our clients but we need someone dedicated to telling great stories about us. We want to talk to experienced PR/Publicity pros about leading external communications, media relations, social media and experiential marketing for the agency. In this role, you’d collaborate with other leaders to strategize, develop and activate programs and plans designed to grow awareness of our agency and capabilities.
- Innovate ways to get Bader Rutter more widely known and recognized by the marketing and advertising industries as a whole, prospects, pitch consultants, and brand leaders in the food and beverage and petcare industries, and other potential clients.
- Create and execute an agency publicity plan.
- Manage thought leadership strategies for a few c-suite executives to increase brand/agency awareness, primarily agency Presidents, Chief Creative Officer and others as strategically and opportunistically needed. Build strong relationships with editorial community in outlined marketplace: advertising, business, marketing, B2B, food and beverage, petcare and agriculture.
- Collaborate with agency Marketing Manager and Sales team to create a process for content strategy, PR and social media marketing.
- Act as a driver for continuous review and optimization of the content and publicity plan. Develop high-quality content for a range of channels, including traditional PR (thought leadership articles, news releases), social media, blogs, websites, collateral and other print and digital tactics. Stay current on competitive set and marketplace activities.