Competencies You Probably Maintain, but All Aren’t Required:
- Strong problem-solving skills, a drive for results
- Stellar writing abilities (share some samples!)
- Experience with the Google Suite: Analytics, Ads/Ads Editor, Tag Manager, Search Console
- Entrepreneurial mindset, not afraid to try new things
- A fan of felines (bonus if you own a laser cat, send pics)
- Familiarity with Bing Ads/Editor, Search Console
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related (No “Doctors” of Chiropractic, PLEASE!)
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central & Advertising Campaign / A+ Content Manager
- An eye for analytics, to make data-driven decisions and identify areas of greater ROI
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo or other marketing automation products
- Familiarity with Fishbowl inventory management system (another bonus!)
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
- Basic video editing or video content creation and experience with Adobe After Effects is a yuge plus
This is an evolving role as we see our team growing in the near future, so versatility is key. You’ll wear a few different hats—some longer at a time—depending on our latest new product to hit the market or tradeshow travel schedule.
We are looking for the right person, who perhaps changes seats along the way, or creates their own! We’re staffed with a range of Type A to Type Z employees (yeah, that’s a thing), all who come together for crazy adventures daily, and to take on—and conquer—new challenges with gusto.
THINK YOU’D FIT IN? Then for the love of all that is holy, STOP LURKING IN THE SHADOWS AND SEND US YOUR RESUME RIGHT MEOW!