Bader Rutter is an independent, integrated marketing services agency with headquarters in Milwaukee and additional offices in Chicago and Lincoln, Nebraska. We specialize in full-service advertising and marketing campaigns and our 275 employees work in public relations, account management, creative, production, digital, strategy, social media, campaign management, data and analytics, media and more. We do the hard stuff that matters. We are hardcore creative, stage-diving into each project like it’s the only project in the world. That’s how we make every idea count. We don’t care about easy. We care about great. It’s worked for more than 40 years. We know finding and fostering great talent is the secret to success. That’s why we’ve created an agency that inspires and develops talent. With river views and downtown life, Bader Rutter offices capture the spirit of place and the buzz of business. Named one of Milwaukee’s “Coolest Offices,” our open concept design facilitates interaction. Because, when you bring smart, creative people together, they inspire each other.
Some of the duties you may be responsible for include:
- Support analytics team on collaborating with internal clients to analyze the performance of multichannel marketing campaigns including paid media, paid search, social, email and web.
- Recognize and uncover insights that inform decision-making.
- Work with the core team (media, creative, account management, strategy) to help develop measurement strategies that drive toward a learning agenda.
- Translate data/insights for audiences of all backgrounds and levels of understanding.
- Assist in the deployment of tagging, tracking and monitoring strategies for digital media.
- Work in a variety of digital analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Support internal team with clients’ tracking and reporting deliverables.
While our focus is on our clients, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to join in on an array of agency activities. Grab lunch on our Riverwalk, chat with a mentor in our Backyard, or just enjoy the view from Schlitz Park on Food Truck Tuesdays. It’s easy to get acclimated here and to find people with similar interests, and even easier to get inspired in our new downtown Milwaukee headquarters.
Applicant should be:
- Full-time student or recent grad with a major or minor in mathematics, statistics, marketing, computer science or economics, or business equivalent
- Students interested in digital technology, analytics, data and insights
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive, curious, outgoing, self-starter attitude
- Juniors, seniors or recent grads with previous internship experience preferred
- May 26 to Aug. 14, 2020
- Full-time summer internship, 37.5 hours a week (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Paid position — $17.50/hour
- School credit can be earned with this internship
- Will need your own housing and transportation to and from the office
Post-graduate internships considered.