Develops, directs implementation, and monitors the annual giving campaign and corresponding events, leveraging and updating research-based methodology to increase donor contributions. Plans and direct staff; and serves as a subject matter expert to campus and unit leadership on annual giving strategies and best practices.
- Plans and directs staff implementation of the annual giving campaign and corresponding special events.
- Identifies opportunities for new programs and events to increase donor contributions, and serves as a subject matter on annual giving strategies.
- Evaluates existing donor strategy and makes recommendations to unit leadership for program enhancement
- Assists with implementing the unit personnel resource allocation plan including hiring, training, supervision, and resolution of non-routine personnel issues to ensure that work culture is customer service-oriented, productive, valuing of diversity, and fosters employee engagement and development
- Develops and schedules operational work plans for unit programs and events in support of strategic plan
- Directs Student Affairs giving website, eloqua and digital giving strategy; writes, edits and publishes content for campaigns, projects and initiatives.
This position will work primarily with the Health and Wellbeing theme area which includes the following campus partners: University Recreation & Wellbeing, Mental Health Services, Medical Services, and Prevention & Campus Health Initiatives.
To see a full position description and how to apply, please go to: