Graco manufactures and markets premium equipment to move, measure, control, dispense and spray a wide variety of fluid and powder materials. What does that mean? Well, we pump peanut butter into your jar, and the oil in your car. We glue the soles of your shoes, the glass in your windows and the screen on your phone. We spray the finish on your vehicle, coatings on your pills, the paint on your house and texture on your walls. Graco is part of your daily life.
Graco’s Industrial Division is a fast-paced, high-performing, and growing business, with global operations and hundreds of millions of dollars in annual sales. Our equipment helps solve some of the world’s most complex manufacturing challenges. Graco technology is used by automotive companies to achieve the highest quality paint finishes; electronics manufacturers rely on our solutions to manage heat inside 5G equipment and gaming consoles; battery producers use our technology to get the extra mile out of electric vehicles; and Graco enables solar panel manufacturers to increase efficiency while reducing footprint, just to name a few applications. Many of our end user customers are household names that are synonymous with technology thought leadership. Graco’s Industrial Team is built for performance, innovation and service within these markets, with Leading Technology and Proven Quality.
- 4-year degree in graphic design, digital media or related field
- Minimum of 5 years B2B and B2C communications experience
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience managing external agencies and photographers
- Willingness to learn how AI can augment content and design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- Self-starter approach to work, a positive attitude, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience with UX/UI Design
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Keyshot or Cinema 4D
- Knowledge of Apple Final Cut Pro
We believe that teamwork, collaboration and the continuation of a strong culture best happens in person, yet we believe strongly in work/life balance. This position is based at Graco’s Industrial Division global headquarters in Northeast Minneapolis. Relocation available.